- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Webinar: Economist Impact presents The World Ahead 2022
7. oktober 2021 @ 16:00 - 17:00Gratis
An insight into the 10 hot topics of 2022
Economist Impact and the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) invite you to a webinar where deputy editor of The Economist, Tom Standage, will provide an exclusive, first insight into the top 10 topics of The World Ahead: 2022.
The World Ahead is one of the most prestigious launches in The Economist’s annual publishing calendar. It prepares audiences for the year to come with mind-stretching insights and expert-level analysis. Written by The Economist correspondents and editors alongside globally-recognised public figures, it is regarded as essential reading by individuals, professionals and policymakers alike.
By attending this hour-long webinar, you’ll gain first access to Tom’s forecasts and predictions on topics including:
- The health of democracy – can Biden prove that Western democracy isn’t broken?
- The climate crisis – why 2022 could be a crunch year for businesses as well as governments.
- The future of space travel – more private citizens than government employees will travel to space in 2022.
When and how
Thursday, October 7, 16.00-17.00 Copenhagen time
Participation is free for all members of DAOM (Danske Annoncører og Markedsførere). You are required to either login or create an account on the WFA site.
Please reach out to Holger Wilcks, DAOM, at email@example.com, if you experience trouble registering.