- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
Webinar: Cannes Lions Deconstructed
15. september 2021 @ 16:00 - 17:00Gratis
What does Cannes Lions tell us about the future of advertising?
With 2021’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity having covered work from the last two years instead of just one, get ready for a bumper edition of Cannes Deconstructed! Delivered by WFA’s strategic partner for Creativity, Contagious, this expert analysis of the most significant winners and directional campaigns from the festival is the definitive guide to what matters in advertising and creativity – and why. If you want to understand the trends and themes that will shape the industry in the year ahead, this session is the head start you and your team are looking for.
In this 60-minute webinar you’ll learn:
- The insights and strategies that underpin the smartest campaigns of the year;
- The jury perspective on what it took to win in 2021;
- The trends that are shaping the most effective, influential work and what they mean for brands;
- Which campaigns are setting the benchmark – from a diverse range of categories and markets – and what makes them relevant to other brands and categories too.
When and how
Wednesday, September 15, 16.00-17.00 Copenhagen time
Participation is free for all members of DAOM (Danske Annoncører og Markedsførere). You are required to either login or create an account on the WFA site.
Please reach out to Holger Wilcks, DAOM, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you experience trouble registering.